Animal prints are everywhere this season – A classic print that never seems to go out of style. And while the iconic animal print blouse or scarf is a trusty standby, it’s always fun to try something different. A sequin animal print blouse or leopard print booties add an animal-inspired accent to your look. For a more subtle take on the trend, try jewelry, such as a chunky leopard-print bracelet set or feather earrings. Or, wear leopard every day with a cross-body bag.
As with most prints, stick to one or two animal-print pieces in your outfit. Whether you go for an investment piece or a trendy item, you really can’t go wrong, as this style is sticking around for a long time.
1) Tory Burch Patricia High Heel Bootie ($425)
2) Vince Camuto Sequin Animal Boat Neck Tee ($130). Plus, save 20% on any purchase through 8/29/11 with code AFF20 at checkout!
3) Set of two Leopard Bangles ($53)
4) Botkier Eloise Cross Body Bag ($295)
5) Carole Double Feather Earrings ($8)
What do you think of the animal print trend?